Sakura San San Kudo Ceremonial Sake Set
The sharing of sake is one of the oldest traditional Japanese wedding ceremonial customs – these Sakura San San Kudo Ceremonial Sake Set are still used today. The couple takes three sips from each cup starting with the smallest cup and at the conclusion of the wedding ceremony, both families drink a cup of sake to signify, not only the union of the bride and groom but the unity of the two families. Ceremonial Sake sets are also used to bring in the New Year.
- Black and Red lacquered Plastic with Gold Trim with Sakura Design
- Tray 13″ L x 6 3/4″ W x 3/4 H
- Sake Pot 3 1/2″ in width and 5 5/8″ with spout, 6 1/2″ in height with the handle
- Large Red Cup 4 1/4″ in diameter x 1 3/8″ H
- Medium Red Cup 3 1/2″ diameter X 1 1/4 ” H
- Small Red Cup 3 ” in Diameter X 1″ H