Double Ring Japanese Rain Chain
Our Double Ring Japanese Rain Chain is a decorative alternative to the downspout or rain gutter pipe. Simply insert into your existing rain gutter drain hole or place it on a corner eave of your home or patio. In Japan, rain chains or “kusari doi” have been around for hundreds of years to provide a beautiful and functional watercourse for rain. The double ring style is a series of beautiful interlocking welded rings.
- Made of copper which weathers to a verdigris patina finish
- Each double ring is 2″ by 2″
- The total length is 8’4″
- Made of 9 gauge copper wire
- Includes copper crossbar piece for easy hanging
- For higher eaves, a 36″ extension is available (GRCR8X)